Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gosselin Addition - It's the New Math


Trying to understand the phenomenon that has become the Jon and Kate Plus 8 or is it 9 or 10 these days?! I'm so confused (did I mention I suck at math)

The caption to this pic on ew.com is .. 'Jon & Kate...What am I missing?'....well thats a list I can help you add to...how bout we lead off with BRAIN CELLS!!!

How do you read for the second time in months that your husband is suspected of having an affair and immediately take to the media outlets with such dramatic statements as "we are dealing with this privately" ... I'm sorry did you just say on Larry King you are working this out privately?? If so...(and blame it on the peroxide...) but I'm thinking your ass should be at home and not on CNN, GMA and Today talking about how you're not going to talk about it...But the moment someone stated that she might have dabbled in the same grey area the claws came out and she went on the defensive.

Has anyone given any thoughts to the 8 innocent children in the middle of this...in the era of technology do you not think that in a few years they won't google themselves and find all this crap?!? I mean there is a full camera crew in the house 24x7.

And why is this news worthy at all....this should have totally been a flash in the pan. Why should I be forced to care that a man who is berated every week by his wife decided to have a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment